Supply Chain Management
Mercury Products shares the ultimate goal of every supplier: Get the right product to the right place at the right time. Thanks to our meticulous supply development process, we achieve this goal more efficiently than our competitors, with greater consistency in part procurement, manufacturing, quality and distribution.
Mercury Products continues to develop partnerships that reduce costs, eliminate waste, lower inventory and decrease downtime throughout the supply chain. We have also developed a dynamic and agile partner supply network to meet the many different needs of our customers. We use our global engineering resources to continually evolve the ways we serve an equally global customer base.
Key Supply Management Capabilities Include:
- Customer relationships/partnerships
- Timely inquiry responses
- Early engineering involvement for design for manufacturability
- Ongoing engineering support for both new and existing products
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) for order management and fulfillment
- Just-in-time (JIT) shipping
- Electronic Funds Transfers (EFT)
- Team-based approach to problem-solving
- Continuous improvement
- Competitive pricing
- Implementation of cost reduction and avoidance programs
Our adaptive, individualized approach to supply chain management allows us to be more competitive throughout the entire chain integration of our customers' people, processes and programs.